Sunday 22 May 2011

HOMEWORK FOR 9, 10 & 11

PROJECT: A SNAPSHOT OF ME

Write a  four paragraphs composition about yourself and your interests. Find a photograph or an illustration for each paragraph. Your composition should follow this structure:
  1. INTRODUCE YOURSELF
  2. WRITE ABOUT WHERE YOU LIVE
  3. WRITE ABOUT YOUR SCHOOL, YOUR TEACHERS, TOYR PARTNERS AND YOUR CLASSES.
  4. WRITE ABOUT YOUR FAVOURITE SINGER, ATHLETE, FILM STAR OR TV STAR

Use Sara's project below as an example to help you.


A SNAPSHOT OF ME

Hi! I'm Sally. Well, that is my nickname. My first name is Sara and my middle name is Denisse. My surname is Jones. I'm 19 years old. I'm from Toronto, Canada. I'm Canadian. This is a picture of me and my cat. My cat's name is Henry.

I live in Liverpool (/lɪvərpu:l/ ●●). It's a city and port of Merseyside, in England. I really like it. Inhabitants of Liverpool are referred to as Liverpudlians but are also colloquially known as "Scousers", in reference to the local dish: "scouse", that is a form of stew.





I’m in third semester of Economy at the University of Liverpool. My favorite subjects are math and English. I don't like French. I am in a class with 19 students. We are from different countries: South Africa, Korea, Russia, Spain, France, Japan, Germany, Canada, Colombia, Poland, Mexico, and Italy. Our teachers are serious but friendly. The English teacher is Mr. Duncan. He is funny and a very good teacher.

I like different sports. My favorite sport is football. In the United States of America they call it "soccer". My favorite footballer is Cristiano Ronaldo. He is from Portugal, so he is Portuguese. He's a fabulous player. 














Remember: your paper must have pictures to illustrate each one of your paragraphs.


Resources:
http://myspaceinenglish.blogspot.com/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liverpool
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cristiano_Ronaldo

No comments: